GWI produces a biweekly newsletter that provides information and news relevant to GWI and its members, as well as stakeholders interested in supporting the mission and activities of GWI. For access to the latest GWI updates please click here.
Every quarter, Graduate Women International produces an e-newsletter for its members which delivers an overview of GWI and member activities. The latest version of the GWI inFocus can be found here.
GWI Press Releases
GWI regularly publishes press releases regarding issues on women and girls from the international to the local level.
Other GWI Initiatives
- CSW and the Importance of Data Segregation
- CSW Interactive Dialogue on Media, ICTs and Women
- Updates from Geeta Desai about the CSW Ministerial Level Roundtable
- write-up by Geeta Desai, President of GWI on Commission of Status of Women (CSW) 2018 (Introduction)
- GWI initiated a Global Giving campaign to train 50 women teaching in Uganda. A visit to Uganda revealed the impact on the ground of this important campaign.
- In 2017, GWI collected the creative works of members who wrote about mothers and motherhood.
- GWI has provided a number of tutorials on the Sustainable Development Goal 4: Ensuring inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning:
- SDG Tutorial 1
- SDG Tutorial 2
- SDG Tutorial 3
- SDG Tutorial 4